If you wish to return your items to VAMSKO, you can return products to us within 14 days counting from the day you received your order.
If you return the item(s) within 14 days of receiving them, we will issue a refund via the same payment method you chose while placing the order. We do not accept returns sent to us after the 14 days have passed. If you try to make a return after that we, unfortunately, cannot process your return.
Please note that the items returned shall not be used and they need to be in sellable condition. Please pack and protect the products you want to return carefully in the original packaging.
Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns to Sweden so the cost of the return is the customer’s responsibility. Whilst your return parcel is in transit, it is your responsibility. We recommend that you return the parcel to us using a tracked or signed for service, to ensure we receive the parcel here safely. Please keep hold of your receipt as proof of postage.
TERMS OF RETURN
- The returned product needs to be unused and as good as new. If there are any signs of use, the return will not be accepted.
- When you try the shoes on, be careful that the shoes are clean after. If you have tried on the shoes, please remove any possible hair and animal hair from the shoes. If the returned product has hair, dirt or dust on them, the return will not be accepted.
- The product shall not be damaged. Pack the product carefully for shipping. Please do not tape the shoebox. We charge a 50 SEK fee for taped shoeboxes.
If the return does not fill the terms above or if you return the products after the 14 days have passed, we cannot accept the return. If you return the products against these terms, we will send the products back to you and charge a 250 SEK fee that will cover the delivery and handling costs.
We will retain the products returned against the return terms for 60 days if we cannot contact the customer. In dispute cases, we apply the policies of consumer protection law.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
The cost of the return is the customer’s responsibility and you can return the order via courier of your choice. We recommend that you return the parcel to us using a tracked or signed for service, to ensure we receive the parcel here safely. Please keep hold of your receipt as proof of postage. Whilst your return parcel is in transit, it is your responsibility.
For a smooth and safe return of your purchase, please follow these steps:
1. Fill in the return form that was sent with the order and place the form in one of the original shoeboxes you will return back to us. If you do not send the return form with the return parcel, we cannot process the return.
2. Protect the shoebox(es) carefully with the original packaging material. If you choose to keep the accompanying shoebox or tape it, you will be charged a sum of 5€, which corresponds to its value.
3. If you have chosen an invoice as the payment method it is important that you will pause the invoice by logging in at www.klarna.com or by contacting Klarna’s customer service.
4. The return will be processed within 14 days counting from the day we have received the return parcel.
Send the return parcel with a delivery courier of your choice to us at the following address:
VAMSKO (Bella Luna Oy)
If you have received a defective or wrongly delivered product, please contact our customer service as soon as you can, and no later than 30 days after receiving your purchase, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get further instructions. At first hand, a faulty product will be replaced by a new product. If we cannot provide a new similar product, the order can be canceled with a full refund.
We do not offer an automatic exchange process. You can return products back to us within 14 days counting from the day you received your order. Pack and return the products according to the return instructions. Thereafter you can place a new order at vamsko.se and pay it according to normal procedures.
Orders made on or before 30.06.2022:
Attach the return label you have received with your order on the return parcel and take the parcel to the Postnord service point. Please keep the receipt you will get from the service point until we have processed your return. The receipt is proof of return.
The return fee of 90 SEK will be deducted from the refund.