TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply with all orders placed by the customer(s)* at vamsko.se from the moment you place an order until delivery and payment. The terms and conditions also apply with any of VAMSKO’s sub-domains, mobile websites, or mobile applications. By ordering a product at vamsko.se you become a customer, and you agree to be legally bound by our Terms and Conditions.
Please make sure you have read and understood our terms and conditions before placing an order.
Vamsko.se is a website operated by Bella Luna Oy*, a company registered in Finland under registration number 0626766-2 and located at Heikinpolventie 1, 37150 Nokia.
Taxes are included in all the prices. We at VAMSKO reserve the right to change and adjust prices.
If your order is being processed, you can still change it by contacting our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have processed, collected, and shipped your order no changes can be done regarding your order.
We reserve the right for misspellings, incorrect product information, and product availability. We do our best to provide product pictures that match the real colors of the products. The colors and shades of the products can vary from the colors in the product pictures due to technical aspects regarding photography, lighting, and screen settings.
As a customer, you must be at least 16 years of age and ensure that all the details you provide to us are accurate.
* Hereinafter referred as to ’’you’’ or ’’the customer”
* Hereinafter referred as to “VAMSKO”, “us” or ”we”
ABOUT THE CONTRACT
You will receive an order confirmation by email with all the details of your purchase once you have placed an order at vamsko.com. The order confirmation is only an acknowledgment of your order, and it is not a contract of sale. A contract between us VAMSKO and you as a customer will be created for the purchase once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.Products are subject to availability. If a product becomes sold out between the time you place an order and the time our warehouse processes it, we will cancel the purchase of that product since it is no longer available. In this case, we will notify you and issue a refund.
Shipping costs will be charged in addition to the purchase price of your order. The shipping cost is clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’ section at the checkout.
We offer free shipping on orders over 1000 SEK. For orders under 1000 SEK, the shipping fee is 50 SEK.
We aim to dispatch all orders within one (1) to two (2) working days following the order confirmation sent by email. Please note that dispatch time might take longer due to high season sales, unexpected events, or product availability.
You will receive a shipping confirmation by email once your parcel has been dispatched. The confirmation indicates an estimation of the delivery time. The promised delivery time starts from the moment you receive your shipping confirmation by email.
You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend it after purchase. The customer is solely responsible for any delivery issues due to a lack of information or errors on the delivery address while placing the order. Risk and ownership shall be transferred to you once you have received the products.
Postnord will deliver the package to your desired service point, which you can choose while placing an order. You will receive a text message and/or email once the package can be picked up.
POSTNORD: PICKING UP THE PARCEL
You have 7 days to pick up the parcel from the Postnord’s service point.
If you do not pick up your parcel within the designated time period, the parcel will be returned to us. We charge a 150 SEK fee for orders that have not been picked up from the service point and have returned to us. The fee is charged through the same payment method that was used to pay the order. Therefore it is very important that you have filled in the correct delivery address and contact information while placing the order, so the order will not be returned back to us due to faulty information.
If you change your mind and you do not want to keep the products you ordered, you need to pick up the parcel from the service point and the return needs to be done according to our return policies. If an order is not picked up or acknowledged within the designated time period, we will charge a fee of 150 SEK towards shipping and handling fees.
All payments are handled via Klarna Checkout, which is offered in collaboration with Klarna AB.
You can choose to pay your order by card, by invoice, by installment payment, or through your online bank. All these different payment methods are provided by Klarna Checkout, which makes your shopping experience smooth and convenient.
QUESTIONS REGARDING PAYMENTS
You can view your payments by logging in to your customer account at https://www.klarna.com/ or by using the Klarna app. There you are able to simply pause your payment by opening the payment and clicking “Report return”. Your invoice will be paused without any additional costs until we have handled your return. You can also extend the due date of your invoice by logging into your Klarna account.
Klarna offers a 24/7 chat service which can be reached by logging in to your Klarna account at Klarnas homepage or using the Klarna app.
The contact information for the customer service telephone numbers can be found at https://www.klarna.com/ for each country separately. Please scroll down on Klarna’s homepage and choose your country.
If you wish to return your items to VAMSKO, you can return products to us within 14 days counting from the day you received your order.
If you return the item(s) within 14 days of receiving them, we will issue a refund via the same payment method you chose while placing the order. We do not accept returns sent to us after the 14 days have passed. If you try to make a return after that we, unfortunately, cannot process your return.
Please note that the items returned shall not be used and they need to be in sellable condition. Please pack and protect the products you want to return carefully in the original packaging.
Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns to Sweden so the cost of the return is the customer’s responsibility. Whilst your return parcel is in transit, it is your responsibility. We recommend that you return the parcel to us using a tracked or signed for service, to ensure we receive the parcel here safely. Please keep hold of your receipt as proof of postage.
TERMS OF RETURN
- The returned product needs to be unused and as good as new. If there are any signs of use, the return will not be accepted.
- When you try the shoes on, be careful that the shoes are clean after. If you have tried on the shoes, please remove any possible hair and animal hair from the shoes. If the returned product has hair, dirt or dust on them, the return will not be accepted.
- The product shall not be damaged. Pack the product carefully for shipping. Please do not tape the shoebox. We charge a 50 SEK fee for taped shoeboxes.
If the return does not fill the terms above or if you return the products after the 14 days have passed, we cannot accept the return. If you return the products against these terms, we will send the products back to you and charge a 250 SEK fee that will cover the delivery and handling costs.
We will retain the products returned against the return terms for 60 days if we cannot contact the customer. In dispute cases, we apply the policies of consumer protection law.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
The cost of the return is the customer’s responsibility and you can return the order via courier of your choice. We recommend that you return the parcel to us using a tracked or signed for service, to ensure we receive the parcel here safely. Please keep hold of your receipt as proof of postage. Whilst your return parcel is in transit, it is your responsibility.
For a smooth and safe return of your purchase, please follow these steps:
1. Fill in the return form that was sent with the order and place the form in one of the original shoeboxes you will return back to us. If you do not send the return form with the return parcel, we cannot process the return.
2. Protect the shoebox(es) carefully with the original packaging material. If you choose to keep the accompanying shoebox or tape it, you will be charged a sum of 5€, which corresponds to its value.
3. If you have chosen an invoice as the payment method it is important that you will pause the invoice by logging in at www.klarna.com or by contacting Klarna’s customer service.
4. The return will be processed within 14 days counting from the day we have received the return parcel.
Send the return parcel with a delivery courier of your choice to us at the following address:
VAMSKO (Bella Luna Oy)
If you wish to exchange your product for another size or product, place a new order at vamsko.com for the product you would like in exchange and return your first purchase. For the product you return, the terms are the same as on Returns above.
If you notice that a product is faulty, please contact our customer service as soon as possible: email@example.com
Your opinion is highly valued by us, so please do get in touch with your thoughts and concerns.
- Reclamations need to be done in written form to us and pictures of the fault need to be attached to the email you send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our products have a normal guarantee according to consumer protection law.
- The guarantee does not apply damage caused by wearing and using the product.
- The guarantee does not apply damage caused by the carelessness of the customer.
- The guarantee does not apply normal wear and tear or the stretching of the materials or fabrics that occurs with the use of the product, or reclamations regarding products with faded colors.
- The guarantee does not apply to products of which we have described to include a worn-out look, or otherwise unusual finish or details.
- Each leather piece is unique, and therefore the guarantee does not apply variations in color, texture, and markings.
When we will refund the money back to you we will first hand use the same payment method as chosen while you placed the order. Please notice that additional services such as express delivery will not be refunded when returning products.
The refund will take place after we have received, processed, and accepted your return. We will process all returns within 14 days counting from the day we receive the return parcel.
Klarna AB will issue the refund back to you through the same payment method you chose while placing the order.
You are responsible for the payment until VAMSKO has received, processed, and accepted your return.
Personal data act (523/99) 10 § Completed: 7.1.2010
The personal data act is governed and constructed in accordance with Finnish law.
1. The administrator of the register
Bella Luna Oy
Registration number: 0626766-2
2. The name of the register: The customer information register of VAMSKO webshop.
3. The purpose of the registerTo deliver orders placed at VAMSKO’s webshop and to maintain a customer information register.
4. The content of the registerThe name, the home city, the e-mail address, the user name, and the order history of the user.
5. Handing over and transferring the information according to the rules within the EU or outside the commercial area of Europe.The information will not be handed out to third parties outside VAMSKO.
These terms and conditions were created on 26.06.2019. The terms and conditions are governed and contacted in accordance with Finnish law.
This policy was last modified on 30.06.2022.